- Smart Charger for NiMh RC and Airsoft battery packs 7.2V ~ 12V (6~10 cells)
- Universal for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 7.2V – 12V (6-10 Cells pack)
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, 1A and 2A. Delivers full charge within 1 – 2 hours.
- Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 1100mAh-2200mAh. For 2000 mAh pack, charging time is 1 hour.
- Charging Current 2A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is 1.5 hours.
- Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection.
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack’s cycle life.
- Red LED will be on during charging.
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun.
- Don’t charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or voltage greater than 12V and capacity smaller than 1100mAh.
- Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell.
- Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by Misuse.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Do not leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don’t cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Do not leave batteries charging on flammable surfaces, wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don’t try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!